Our Response to COVID-19
At Rawtidd, the safety and health of our employees and customers is our paramount concern. As we open our online store, we are committed to doing so as responsibly and safely as possible.
We want to ensure that we adhere to all applicable health and safety guidelines and that we comply with state and local law. The ways in which we interact with one another behind the scenes has significantly changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result, certain policies and procedures have been modified, and new requirements introduced at our fulfillment center. Such as:
- Reducing the number of employees in the workspace by adding and staggering shifts to non-overlapping groups to ensure social distancing;
- Increase hygiene standards by:
- Checking employee temperatures and for other symptoms upon arrival.
- Ensuring a six-foot distance between crew members.
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Continual cleaning of door handles, railings, and other high-touch surfaces .
- Deep-cleaning our facility between shifts.
- Sanitizing all restrooms several times a day.
About Our Masks
The primary uses for wearing a Rawtidd mask include:
- Helps to prevent asymptomatic carriers from releasing droplets of saliva when sneezing, coughing, laughing, singing, eating;
- Reduce the spread of communicable disease and general illness.
- Meet the legal requirements of wearing a mask.
Our reusable masks are made of 2-ply, 100% organic cotton. They are eco-friendly and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
Can I return or exchange this?
Due to the intimacy of mask-wearing we can not, in good conscience, accept any returns or exchanges on masks.
Our employees are doing their best to deliver orders in a safe and timely fashion. The safety measures we have implemented may take up additional time for shipping out orders and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
We believe in clear communication. If we are experiencing extended shipping delays on standard orders, we will notify you through the email you have provided with your order.
We are grateful for your business and patience during this unprecedented time in our lives.
Lancelot | Rawtidd